How can I get a copy of my Accident Report?

Motor vehicle crash reports can be obtained from the North Carolina Department of Motor Vehicles

Crash reports can be requested by completing the Crash Report Request Form (TR-67A) and mailing it along with payment to the address on the form. 

You may also go to the N.C. Division of Motor Vehicles headquarters at 1100 New Bern Ave., Raleigh, NC 27697.  There is a fee of $5.50 for a certified copy of a crash report.

NCDMV Crash Report - Form TR-67A

Show All Answers

1. Where do I pay my parking ticket?
2. How can I get a copy of my Accident Report?
3. How can I get my home or business on a special check list when I go on vacation?
4. I am in the process of adopting a child, getting bonded, or beginning work in a place that is requiring me to be fingerprinted. Can I get that done at the Police Department?
5. How can I register my golf cart to be operated within the city limits?
6. Can I bring my dog to special events within the city limits?